• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System errors

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've tried to purchase some videofootages from Adobe Stock.

Some of them had successfully done. For now I have some payment confirmation by Adobe for downloaded videos.

But some of them was stopped with the window of system error and asking to "try again later". Every try of these my bank had recognized as the transactions and had withddraw the money for them. But there is still no videos to download and no confirmations by Adobe for them. How can I be sure that my money for that tries will be returned to my bank account and you Adobe will not withdraw the money for the unsuccessful purchases?

Sorry for poor english. I'm not ntaive

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

иванб25662512,

I have checked your account details and noticed that all the files which have been mentioned(in your earlier post) above have been successfully downloaded by you and we have received the payment for the same.

Also, while going through your transaction details, I noticed that there has been an instance where you were trying to download an asset from our website and it showed you a system error while purchasing the licenses, but the charge did not come through and hence the purchase w

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When you are signed into the Adobe Stock website click on the menu under your avatar and look for License History. This will show all of the assets you successfully licensed and you will be able to download them from there as well.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your respond but what about transactions? Let me explain.

I've bought 8 licenses for 8 videos, it's ok. But when it was "sorry it's error try again later" for my my bank it was 18 good approved transactions. How can I prove them that I bought only 8 items, not 18? Thank you in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi иванб25662512,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

Please share the file IDs(the one which had the system errors) which you are referring to so that we can can further assist you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The “system error” window was at the moment of purchasing the licenses.  The numbers and names of files that had “try again later” advices.

-Offshore oil platform or oil rig in the open ocean / AdobeStock_185962884

-Vianden Castle And Village / AdobeStock_116124125

-Sain-Michael’ Church / AdobeStock_116124745

-Sunset in Luxembourg / AdobeStock_18692934

-Young male entrepreneur working in office of exchange and driving lively trade while speaking with headset / AdobeStock_179770256

It’s all bought for now. But the bank still recognize our failed tries as the transactions. Please check up the history of payments from my account. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

иванб25662512,

I have checked your account details and noticed that all the files which have been mentioned(in your earlier post) above have been successfully downloaded by you and we have received the payment for the same.

Also, while going through your transaction details, I noticed that there has been an instance where you were trying to download an asset from our website and it showed you a system error while purchasing the licenses, but the charge did not come through and hence the purchase was not complete. We have not received any amount for the same because the authorization for the card on file failed, so I would request to contact your bank so that they can check the reason for the failure of this transaction.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started