Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team subscription

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a team subscription and I want to know if other members of the team can download high res files from this team subscription.

Best

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Fabian,

Yes, the team members can purchase the high-resolution files (Note: All the Adobe Stock assets which are licensed are available in its highest resolution).

Once the purchase of the team's subscription is done, the admin is taken to the overview page from where he can get started with the team's subscription.

Under the Overview page, there is an option "Assign Users" (from which you need to assign licenses to the users so that they can access the licenses).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fabian,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

Yes, the team members can download high-resolution files when you will assign your Adobe Stock licenses to each of your team members.

So please note that purchasing a team subscription does not ensure that the users will be able to access the assets. You(the admin) need to assign your Adobe Stock licenses and the CC products to each of your team members or delegates (you wish to add those licenses to). It is compulsory for the admin to activate the licenses by assigning it to the users, only then can they access the purchased images.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Twarita, but the team members also can purchase the highres files? I guess I do this from my admin console?

Best

Fabián

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fabian,

Yes, the team members can purchase the high-resolution files (Note: All the Adobe Stock assets which are licensed are available in its highest resolution).

Once the purchase of the team's subscription is done, the admin is taken to the overview page from where he can get started with the team's subscription.

Under the Overview page, there is an option "Assign Users" (from which you need to assign licenses to the users so that they can access the licenses).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a adobestock team subscription and I want to know if other members of the team can download high res files from this team subscription, at my admin console appears deactivated the option to add users what i need to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started