• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Issues help

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These two photos were rejected for technical issues, these were not ones I was expecting to have problems with. Would anyone be able to help shed light on what is wrong with these images? Maybe I have just been looking at them too long to see the obvious...

Laptop Beauty shot - final.jpg

Yellow Droplets.jpg

  

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello AratLK23884913, Hello, I too enjoy playing around with light and

droplets. Sorry to say that there are soooo many of these in the Adobe Stock.

So, too many of these is a reason for rejection.

Specific to these you posted, the drops on a leaf has a totally unsharp foreground. Focus!

If you want your work to be accepted, keep it simple and clean.

What might a buyer use the top black and white stock pictures for? Adobe rarely accepts B & W offerings since a customer can change a colored photo and change to B & W if they want one. If the top picture is changed to sharp contrast and color added, it might be accepted. Take a look at more replies to this question posted to the right of this message. 

Best of luck with the next offering. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first picture represents a laptop and it should show that. Instead you have only a low detail image. It will pass if correctly exposed and processed and no logo is visible.

The second image may have a problem with the white balance. A little bit of more focus could help, but I'm unsure if that is the refusal reason. If the white balance is not the culprit I would suspect the lightning, especially the the completly blown out lights on the droplets.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Abambo about the laptop photo. You need more detail here - increase the exposure and maybe not B&W for this image!

Leaf photo, I think white balance is an issue. It is rather too yellow.

Try and reduce the yellow a bit. For example:

Yellow%20Dropletswhite balance.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Artk,

The consept of your images are nice. Including modern technology in your collection is one of the encouraged features of a portfolio. However, I think we all agree on the possible reason your laptop image was not accepted. The image needed more details (increase exposure). The second image however I believe wanted a little more depth or close enough to blur the leaf, but having sharp focus of the water droplets. There is too much out of focus at the forefront of the image, and thus prove to be distracting from the main subject..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines