The Adobe Stock's UI has changed and now it is harder to Save to libraries can time to work

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So before we had three icons at the bottom of each image. (Licence to Library • Save to library • find similar) I never used the download to my computer and I use all libraries. The cool part is after you picked a library it would stay on that one untiled changed. You can go through photos and save so many previews to the libraries and then jump in the program and then keep what you want and use them. Now Adobe has changed it to a heart thing (don't care what it looks like) to save to library. The heart Icon is too small for bigger screens and it does not recall the last library you used. So you have to go back and reselect a library. Having so many libraries it takes forever to save a bunch of photos now to a past used libraries at the bottom of the list. if go from mins to hours now. I hope they rethink this UI.

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi D. H.,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the changes to the Adobe Stock Website. We are running a test to improve performance and update some functionality. I will pass your feedback to our product management team. Improvements include the handling of libraries with hundreds of assets and large amounts of libraries among other improvements.

Please see private message from me.

EBQ

EBQ

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi davidh63477296​,

EvilBugQueen1​ passed me your feedback on the new Stock UI we're testing. I'm a product manager for the team. I've sent you a DM -- would you be able to take a look at it when you get a chance? Thank you!

Shambhavi

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same question as this change of UI is adding hours to my process of searching for images!!!

The saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" springs to mind, this is very frustrating.

Please fix it back to how it used to work???

Ed

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm a product manager for Stock and have sent you a DM regarding your experience with the new UI we're testing -- would you be able to take a look when you get a chance?

Thanks so much!

Shambhavi

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Ed+Mackintosh  wrote

The saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" springs to mind, this is very frustrating.

Yes, but there were issues with the old interface.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines