• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The biggest support jerk around. Ever.

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The short version: I've been using Adobe Stock for 1.5 - 2yrs with no hiccup. I had the $29.99/month for 10 images and .99 for additional image. One day I went to download an additional image and it said "Paypal is down, please contact support or update payment method". I tried to update payment method but the button was grayed out. Got on with support and they couldnt do anything with the current plan I was on. He suggested that I cancel current one and then start a new one where I could update payment method. I verified if I could keep all my old downloads and he assured nothing would change since its my old email that the account is tied to. I went ahead and told them to cancel, they put me on a new plan and voila, I could update payment method. Oh, but the additional image price is now 2.99 vs .99. I told him that I wanted the old price back and we went back and forth a few then he wrote me this email:

Hello Brandon,

Hope you are doing great!

I am writing this email regarding a conversation we had on chat yesterday where you were unable to purchase a single image. The charges for the additional standard assets were 0.99$ in the previous plan.  Once, your allocated images are used could you let me know the price which is showing you at your end for a single image. Then, i can check with my team and do the needful.

Regards

Sarika Sharma

Adobe Systems

I was finally able to download 10 images and sure enough price was still 2.99 for additional image. Got online with support and got jerked around. They offered me a $169.99/month for .99 additional image which was an absolute joke. I ended up cancelling since they couldn't give me back what I had been Grandfathered in. The rest is below in the saved transcripts.
Truly infuriating.

Sarika: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

Sarika: Hello Brandon. I am Sarika, I am a part of Adobe Stock Team.

Sarika:

Brandon Holmes: Hi, when I try to pay for an image in Adobe Stock it says that paypal is currently down - please change payment method. I go to my Plans and clic on "Edit Payment details" but it doesnt give me an option to enter a credit card #.

Sarika: Don't worry. I will guide you for that.

Sarika: Please give me a moment while i will pull up your account details.

Sarika: I have your email address as holmesknows@gmail.com, i want to verify your phone number on the account 5053637406 is it correct?

Brandon Holmes: That is correct.

Sarika: Thank you for confirming that.

Sarika: I have checked your billing details, i found out that paypal is rejecting the transaction that is why you are not able to purchase an image.

Sarika: We don't have the option to change the payment details.

Sarika: I can help you in cancelling your subscription and you can buy a new one with your credit card.

Brandon Holmes: Will it be the same price?

Sarika: You can also contact paypal for this.

Brandon Holmes: But its on the Adobe Stock end. It says that "Paypal is down"

Sarika: Check this link for pricing https://stock.adobe.com/plans

Brandon Holmes: Will I still keep my past downloads?

Sarika: I have checked your billing details, you have tried multiple times but the error which i can see on my end is that paypal has rejected the transaction.

Sarika: Yes, your downloads will be there in your license history page.

Sarika: As we are not changing the email address on the account.

Brandon Holmes: Right on, lets do it.

Sarika: May i know how many images do you want right now?

Brandon Holmes: I need about 10 for now but would like to continue the normal monthly plan.

Sarika: So, i would not be able to do that much. Should i go ahead and cancel your plan without early termination fees?

Brandon Holmes: Yes.

Sarika: Please allow me a minute for that.

Sarika: I really appreciate your patience.

Sarika: I have successfully cancelled your Adobe Stock Subscription without early termination fees.

Sarika: Now, you can go ahead and place the order.

Sarika: Let me know, once it is done.

Brandon Holmes: Going in now

Sarika: Okay.

Brandon Holmes: Works. Thank you!

Sarika: You're welcome.

Sarika: Is there anything else i can assist you with?

Brandon Holmes: So, after 10 images have been used, its still 0.99 for additional images, correct? Unless its premium.

Sarika: Additional Standard Assets is 2.99.

Brandon Holmes: No, my previous plan was 0.99 for additonal image.

Sarika: Let me check that.

Brandon Holmes: Thank you.

Sarika: I am still checking.

Sarika: Thank you for your patience.

Sarika: As per the plan, additional standard assets would cost you 2.99$.

Brandon Holmes: Sorry, that is unacceptable. I had 0.99 for additional assets in my previous account. I would like to continue that

Sarika: Then, i need to check for that.

Sarika: Brandon, let me check that with the other team, i would email you tomorrow.

info: Your chat transcript will be sent to holmesknows@gmail.com at the end of your chat.

Sarika: You're welcome.

Sarika: You can disconnect the chat session from your end.

-------- I was then able to burn through the 10 images and found out additional images are now 2.99 -----------------

Nitesh: Hello! Welcome to Adobe support.

Nitesh: How are you doing today?

Brandon Holmes: Good. LEt me find my Number.

Brandon Holmes: Adobe Case ADB-166941-T2V1

Nitesh: Thank you for the case number. Let me check the account.

Nitesh: Thank you for your patience.

Nitesh: As I have checked you have the     Adobe stock subscription in your account.

Nitesh: And now you want to re-download the images which you have already purchased.

Nitesh: Am I correct?

Brandon Holmes: No. I already have that ability. I want to be able to download images at my old rate of 0.99

Brandon Holmes: ...after the 10 downloads/month

Nitesh: Oh okay.

Nitesh: I apologize for the inconvenience as you are on a 10 images per month plan so after the 10 images the price for one image is 2.99 USD.

Brandon Holmes: That is not the plan that I was on.

Brandon Holmes: After 10 images, I would get them for 0.99

Nitesh: Previously you were on the same plan.

Brandon Holmes: No I was not. Check my receipts, please.

Nitesh: I apologize for any confusion. Over the years, Adobe has delivered hundreds of new features and services to Creative Cloud, increasing value and enabling subscribers to access the latest product innovation as soon as it becomes available. The renewal price quoted in the email you received includes:

Nitesh: Price adjustments resulting from fluctuating foreign exchange rates and Any changes that would be made if you are coming to the end of a promotional pricing period and shifting to standard pricing.

Brandon Holmes: Please stop copying/pasting legal verbiage

Brandon Holmes: I was on the .99 plan, you guys made me cancel and now its 2.99

Brandon Holmes: I would like to have that back.

Brandon Holmes: Just like in the transcript with the previous representative.

Brandon Holmes: Hello Brandon, Hope you are doing great! I am writing this email regarding a conversation we had on chat yesterday where you were unable to purchase a single image. The charges for the additional standard assets were 0.99$ in the previous plan. Once, your allocated images are used could you let me know the price which is showing you at your end for a single image. Then, i can check with my team and do the needful.

Brandon Holmes: Regards Sarika Sharma Adobe Systems

Nitesh: I apologize for the inconvenience,Let me ask with my supervisor.

Nitesh: You are welcome.

Nitesh: Thank you so much for your patience.

Brandon Holmes: Not a problem.

Nitesh: I have discussed with my supervisor and would like to tell you that the currently plan which you have for that you have to pay the 2.99 Per image, we have the other plan for the  in which you can download the additional image with 0.99 USD.

Brandon Holmes: Excellent.

Brandon Holmes: Ok, so to be clear - How much a month will this cost? Not including the .99 for additional image?

Nitesh: I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, you can also check the current price from the below mentioned link.

Nitesh: https://stock.adobe.com/plans

Nitesh: You are on a 10 images per month plan for which you are paying the 29.99 USD per month.

Brandon Holmes: Ok, then there is no .99 plan for additional image?

Nitesh: We do have a plan in which you can purchase the  additional image with 0.99 USD for that you have to change the plan.

Brandon Holmes: Will I be able to keep my previous downloads?

Nitesh: Yes, as you are only changing the the subscription plan so you can re-download the previous downloaded images.

Brandon Holmes: Well, that is what the last guy said as well. Ok. Please change it. I have already spent $30 this month, so I would not like to get charged again.

Nitesh: https://stock.adobe.com/plans

Nitesh: Please check the price from the above mentioned link.

Nitesh: And let me know so I can cancel the current plan and then you can purchase the plan with you want from the above link.

Brandon Holmes: There is no other plan on that link

Brandon Holmes: It just gives me my current plan and then the option to do credit packs.

Brandon Holmes: What am I supposed to be looking at?

Nitesh: Sorry for that Please check on the top of the page there will be a option called "pricing'' click on it.

Brandon Holmes: I clicked on pricing. It sends me to the same page.

info: Your chat transcript will be sent to holmesknows@gmail.com at the end of your chat.

Nitesh: Okay, so the plan price is 169.99 USD per month and in this plan you will 350 standard assets per month.

Nitesh: And for the additional license you have to pay 0.99USD.

Brandon Holmes: ???????

Nitesh: And we also have the 79.99 USD plan in which you will get the 40 Images per month.

Brandon Holmes: No, I want my old plan.

Brandon Holmes: 29.99 with .99 for additional image. What is so hard about that?

Brandon Holmes: Check my invoices? Check the payments that I have made to you guys

Brandon Holmes: You guys had to cancel my plan and then put me on a new one but you did not honor the old .99/additional image.

Nitesh: I  totally understand your concern but price are fluctuate in every 6 month.

Brandon Holmes: Well then I would like my plan canceled.

Nitesh: I apologize for the inconvenience, okay regarding the cancellation, We do have a dedicated department , So I have to transfer the chat to that department so they can help you with the cancellation, they might help you with the other price.

Nitesh: May I transfer the chat to our concern team?

Brandon Holmes: Looking forward to it.

Brandon Holmes: Yes.

Nitesh: Sure, Thank you, Please stay connected I am transferring the chat.

info: Please wait while we connect you to a representative.

info: Thank you for your patience. Your wait time is approximately  '0' minutes.

info: Thank you for your patience. Your wait time is approximately  '0' minutes.

--------------Had to reconnect with the cancellation department -----------

Akash: Thank you for contacting Adobe membership services.

Akash: How are you doing today?

Brandon Holmes: Ive had better experiences with Adobe before.

Akash: As I can understand from the issue description that you want to cancel your subscription. Am I correct?

Brandon Holmes: Correct.

Akash: May I know the reason for cancellation?

Brandon Holmes: Sure.

Brandon Holmes: Starts with this: Case ADB-166941-T2V1

Brandon Holmes: Ends with this email: Hello Brandon, Hope you are doing great! I am writing this email regarding a conversation we had on chat yesterday where you were unable to purchase a single image. The charges for the additional standard assets were 0.99$ in the previous plan. Once, your allocated images are used could you let me know the price which is showing you at your end for a single image. Then, i can check with my team and do the needful. Regards Sarika Sharma Adobe Systems

Akash: Please allow me 1-2 minutes to review your account details.

Brandon Holmes: I then try to get on support earlier today and I can send you the transcript for that as well. Didnt go over too well.

Akash: As I can see that you have Adobe Stock - 10 images a month (one-year) and you want to cancel it. Am I correct?

Brandon Holmes: The short: Ive been a paying customer for 1.5 - 2 yrs, all of a sudden Paypal stops working, I then want to update payment method but it was blanked out. Support suggested for me to cancel current plan ($32 plus .99/additional image). I then agreed and was then able to update payment method but now I have to pay 2.99/additional image.

Brandon Holmes: All I want is my old plan back. I didnt want to change plans, only wanted to update payment method.

Akash: As I can see that you have Adobe Stock - 10 images a month (one-year) under trail version.

Brandon Holmes: Correct because I had to cancel my old plan

Brandon Holmes: My old plan was 10 images/month .99/additional image.

Akash: As I can see that you had Adobe Stock - 10 images a month (one-year) and Adobe Stock – On demand

Akash: .

Brandon Holmes: Correct.

Akash: Which subscription are you looking to purchase again?

Brandon Holmes: Anything that is the same as my old plan

Akash: I can help you with cancellation however you can purchase the subscription online.

Brandon Holmes: I already purchase a plan about 5 days ago for $32 but the price for additional image was .99

Brandon Holmes: SOrry, 2.99

Brandon Holmes: There is no plan like that anymore.

Akash: As I can see that you have sign up for Adobe Stock - 10 images a month (one-year) which is trail version for 1 month.

Brandon Holmes: Correct but the additional image is 2.99

Brandon Holmes: I want my old plan of .99/additional image

Brandon Holmes: Say, "As I can see..." one more time.

Akash: Please allow me 1-2 minute so that I can check what best I can do for you.

Akash: We appreciate your patience and apologize for the wait.

Akash: Brandon, I would like to inform you that before it was promo price however it has change to standard.

Brandon Holmes: Fine, then please cancel plan

Brandon Holmes: I cant wait to put this on the forums.

Akash: Well, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, however I would like to offer you 1 free month so that you will not be charged for next month and also it will be easy for you to complete the tenure.

Brandon Holmes: No thanks. All I want is 29.99 for 10 images/month .99/additional image. Just like my old plan that I was forced to cancel. Can you do that for me?

Akash: That is understandable, taking this into consideration I would like to extend my assistance for you by waiving off the bill of the next 2 months so that you will be able to save 59.98 USD.

Brandon Holmes: No thank you. In the long-run I will pay for a lot more.

Akash: I would like to extend the offer to my limit of waiving off the bill of the next 3 months so that you will not have to pay for the next 3 months meaning you will pay for 9 months but use it for 12 months.

Brandon Holmes: I appreciate YOUR professionalism but I am through.

Brandon Holmes: I really just want my old "Grandfathered deal".

Akash: Well, I am sorry that was promo price and now it has change to standard.

Akash: Please bear with me for 1-2 minute so that I can help you with cancellation.

Brandon Holmes: Great. Thank you.

Akash: I have successfully cancelled your subscription and initiate the refund for the same, you will receive the refund within 5-7 working days.

Akash: Please ignore the above line.

Akash: I have successfully cancelled your subscription successfully.

Brandon Holmes: I appreciate it.

Akash: Was I able to solve your issue?

Brandon Holmes: Not really.

Akash: You are going to receive a customer satisfaction survey. I would appreciate it if you fill it out.

Akash: Thank you for contacting Adobe, goodbye!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Hi Brandon,

I am glad that your issue has been resolved.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any further issue.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brandon,

Sorry for the poor experience. Please check your private message.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brandon,

I apologize for the poor support experience but trust me, this is not what Adobe wants its customers to have.

I was able to check the case notes and see the chat transcripts as well. I am going ahead and escalating the case to the concerned team so that they can contact you and help you with the resolution.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate it. Standing by.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe personally phoned me and made things right after they investigated what exactly happened. They still have my business.

Thanks again for the professionalism AFTER these transcripts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brandon,

I am glad that your issue has been resolved.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any further issue.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started