• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The file I need is a JPG option only. I need a hi-res Vector file. How do I obtain?

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a hi-res Vector file. How do I obtain?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Hi Brook,

You may search vectors only in Adobe Stock. When you search for an image, click the "Filters" button which will appear in the side panel. Select the box saying "vectors" and you can find the specific vector that you want by typing the appropriate keywords. You may also see the screenshot below:

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brook,

You may search vectors only in Adobe Stock. When you search for an image, click the "Filters" button which will appear in the side panel. Select the box saying "vectors" and you can find the specific vector that you want by typing the appropriate keywords. You may also see the screenshot below:

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not really such a thing as a Hi-Res Vector image. Vector is resolution independent.

Anyways, Adobe doesn't supply the images they are all from contributors. You can use that jpg image in the search box and see if it comes up with any vectors that are close. For example what image was it specifically that you were looking for in Vector?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started