• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Theft of Images on Adobe Stock

Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who do I contact with Adobe Stock to report theft of several of my images on your site?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Thank you for writing. We take this issue very seriously. Your first course of action is to formally file a DMCA complaint. Information on how to do this can be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/content-usage.html#Howtoreportsuspectedmisuseofyourintellectualproperty

Once your complaint is submitted, our legal team will be alerted and will conduct an investigation.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thorsenmark, 

To make report of this nature you may scroll down to the bottom of you contributor page to the black menu bar. Towards the left you'll see a "contact us" link. You may use that link to submit your report. 

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've look on many a page and don't see any URL that shows to "contact us." At least in the left bottom portion. I did find one in the middle bottom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may use that one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did use that one and did chat with someone. I just now have to wait on Adobe to take action against that person who committed the theft.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you a contributor?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I was informed by someone on my Flickr page that this person had stolen that image (on Flickr), done what amounted to a PS vertical flip on the axis and claimed the image as own. That person also stole 11 other images on my Flickr site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I thought. The contact us is for contributors. I think this is for Mat Hayward of Adobe stock to look into. I will ask him to contact you via private message that has been enabled today on these fora!.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for writing. We take this issue very seriously. Your first course of action is to formally file a DMCA complaint. Information on how to do this can be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/content-usage.html#Howtoreportsuspectedmisuseofyourin...

Once your complaint is submitted, our legal team will be alerted and will conduct an investigation.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks! I was finally directed to that earlier this morning. They appear to of taken his profile with images down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started