• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This Stock looks rastor not vector -- my first use of Stock too

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My daughter is looking for a simple design for her new business' logo that incorporates the infinity symbol.  She found one she likes from Stock.  The one she likes is included with 14 other styles on the same page.  I went ahead and licensed that page.  When I open it in Illustrator CC, they all look very rastor and not vector.  So the edges as the line curves isn't smooth.

Am I doing something wrong?

~~BB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Hi Beth,

Thanks for reporting the concern with the Stock file to us. Please let us know the file ID so that we can check it on our end and help you further.

Additionally, I just realized that you mentioned that your daughter wishes to use the file for her business logo which is something that Adobe Stock doesn't allow as you need to have complete ownership of the image you use for your company logo, since logos are intended to be registered and protected to prevent other companies or organizations

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Beth,

Thanks for reporting the concern with the Stock file to us. Please let us know the file ID so that we can check it on our end and help you further.

Additionally, I just realized that you mentioned that your daughter wishes to use the file for her business logo which is something that Adobe Stock doesn't allow as you need to have complete ownership of the image you use for your company logo, since logos are intended to be registered and protected to prevent other companies or organizations from using the same image. Because Adobe Stock only grants a right to use images and does not transfer the ownership, these images cannot be used in or as a logo.

Please see Common Questions, Adobe Stock for more details.

Feel free to update the thread in case of further issues.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started