• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Though Adobe says I am eligible for 10 free stock photos, I get a subscription pop-up and sign-in

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branched from: Being charged $9.99 / month for Adobe Photography Plan. Manage account page shows I have "Creative Cloud Free membership".

Dear Adobe Staff, I do have the same problem. But the good thing is I do not see any debits from my bank account for the Adobe stock subscription.

Though Adobe says I am eligible for 10 free stock photos, I get a subscription pop-up and sign-in again when I select an image to download.

As this is a common forum for Adobe, request you to discuss the issue here and not in private. I understand the private discussions can be made for bank sensitive information, but not the common issues faced across adobe subscribers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Hi Richard,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer for the first month, the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe Stock

Sure, you can discuss this publicly here, but the problem is that you need to contact customer care (Contact Customer Care ), because we do not have insight into your account.

Feel free to update here the findings of customer care as soon as you are done.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Richard,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer for the first month, the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.

For more information, please refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started