• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tiny image downloaded

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I licensed an image just now. When I download it, it's 1.46cm wide. Unuseably small. Does anyone know why this might be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Philip,

Please check your private message for more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Philip,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

Could you please share the file ID you are referring to so that we can further assist you?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita

Its is:

AdobeStock_158894430

Philip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Philip,

Let me get this file checked from the product team. I will update this thread once I hear from them. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please cancel the order and put the credit back on my account. We did not have time to wait for this image and had to choose another.

Philip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello P. J.,

I'm curious how are you viewing the file after downloading. This is an Adobe Illustrator file, so would need to be opened in Illustrator or can be opened in Photoshop.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am trying to open it in Photoshop.

Philip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Philip,

We have checked the file at our end and did not encounter any issues with the file. Since the above-file is a vector file, it will work the best with Illustrator, so I would suggest you to open it with Illustrator to resize the file, not with Photoshop since Photoshop doesn’t manage vectors properly(in Photoshop the Ai file becomes rasters).

However, if you do not have Illustrator, rather than subscribing the app you can always use the 7 day trial version(in order to use the vector file you have downloaded from Adobe Stock).

You may use this link to download the trial version of Illustrator: Download a free trial or buy Adobe products | Adobe free trials & downloads

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Twarita

As advised last week, we did not have time to wait and had to choose another image.

Can you not credit my account with one credit?

I have just resubscribed to the entire Adobe suite, I am a very low-frequency user, and it would be a nice gesture if you credited me for the unused image. If you don’t credit me, I will just think, “Wow, Adobe don’t appreciate their customers!”. It’s basic customer care.

Your choice.

regards

Philip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Philip,

As confirmed by Twarita and Wendy, the file has no issues and is an .ai file and therefore needs to be opened in Adobe Illustrator.

I'm sorry but we won't be able to credit your account for this file.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

very disappointed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi P.J.,

I'm sorry, you did say this was an urgent issue and we did not respond well to your request.

Because this is a vector image you'll want to create a new Photoshop file and go to File > Place Linked the .ai file in your new Photoshop file. This will allow you to manipulate the file without affecting the image quality. If your .ai file is in a library you can do this from the context menu in the Libraries panel.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said, we do not want the image now. We had to choose another one instead.

What I am asking for is a refund of the credit. You have a simple choice:

1. Refiund the credit and keep a customer happy

2. Refuse to refund and annoy a customer

This conversation has gone on long enough. Do whatever you think is appropriate. If you think 2 is the wise move, I can only say, it is time to sell Adobe stock!

regards

Philip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Philip,

Please check your private message for more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started