• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOO many payments

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On 11/30/2017 my account was charges $42.98. I have since cancelled my account, but now I am being changed charged an additional $138.96 and I would like to know why. I have not been able to speak with a live person and the solutions on line has NOT answered the questions, nor has the FAQ.

Ethel Anderson

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Hi Ethel,

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have two subscriptions under the Adobe ID you are using to post on forums.

•   Acrobat Standard DC subscription(12.99 USD)
  •   Adobe Stock(10images/month) subscription(29.99 USD)

Both the subscription have been purchased on 28th of  September 2017, however, you were not charged for the Stock subscription on September 2017 because there is a first-month-free annual contract, paid monthly. Service begins from the moment that you activate t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ethel,

I would like to let you know that if you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period. The charge of 134.96 USD in your account is an early termination fee due to the cancellation of your Stock subscription.

Also, please see Legal subscription terms | Adobe for more details.

You may also contact our support teamSupport FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

twaritar3263062

I cancelled my subscription on November 29, 2017. and my plan is &29.99 per month subscription. I have not used stuck, nor did I sign up for stock. I only wanted the basis,because it is what I need at this time. These charges are fraudulent and I want my money back.

Ethel Anderson. 

On Friday, December 1, 2017, 9:28:29 AM CST, twaritar3263062 <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

TOO many payments

created by twaritar3263062 in Adobe Stock - View the full discussion

Hi Ethel,

I would like to let you know that if you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period. The charge of 134.96 USD in your account is an early termination fee due to the cancellation of your Stock subscription.

Also, please see Legal subscription terms

Adobe for more details.

You may also contact our support teamSupport FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10011560#10011560 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10011560#10011560

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Adobe Stock by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ethel,

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have two subscriptions under the Adobe ID you are using to post on forums.

•   Acrobat Standard DC subscription(12.99 USD)
  •   Adobe Stock(10images/month) subscription(29.99 USD)

Both the subscription have been purchased on 28th of  September 2017, however, you were not charged for the Stock subscription on September 2017 because there is a first-month-free annual contract, paid monthly. Service begins from the moment that you activate this trial period by submitting your payment details. You will not be charged for the first month’s billing cycle. You’ll be charged the rate stated above, plus applicable taxes (such as value added tax when the stated rate doesn’t include VAT), every month starting with the second month’s billing cycle for the duration of your first annual contract.

If you cancel during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded.

Since you have canceled the service( Adobe Stock) after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service.

However, the Acrobat  Standard DC subscription is still active and the next billing date is 28th December 2017.

You may contact our support team for further clarification. Please find the link shared above.

If you are unable to reach the support through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started