• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trademark Violation!

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have come across an image being sold on your platform that contains my clients registered trademark? How do you allow this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Adobe do have strict rules that a release is needed for anyone's intellectual property. But it may be that the reviewer did not recognise that it was a trademark. Conceivably, the person submitting it did not know either, or asserted rights they did not have (there is no way for you to check as releases are not public). There is only one way for you to take action on this, which is to file a DMCA notice, or possibly a Trademark notice (sorry I don't know the legal details). This makes sure all t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user community, not Adobe support.

What is the identifying number of the image please?

[Moved from Licensing to Adobe Stock community.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy,

well, when I tried your chat support they sent me to this link, when I called adobe, they sent me here, and when I emailed no one ever bothered to respond to me.

Can you then please help me to get in contact with the right support team regarding this matter?

It's truly annoying that it's so hard to get a hold of you guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe do have strict rules that a release is needed for anyone's intellectual property. But it may be that the reviewer did not recognise that it was a trademark. Conceivably, the person submitting it did not know either, or asserted rights they did not have (there is no way for you to check as releases are not public). There is only one way for you to take action on this, which is to file a DMCA notice, or possibly a Trademark notice (sorry I don't know the legal details). This makes sure all the legal processes are done properly for both sides. Please start here, which covers both kinds of notice.  https://www.adobe.com/legal/dmca.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started