• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

transfer adobe stock image license?

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the licence to use an image in a clients campaign image — I applied it to a Leaflet; now the client is asking for that image in order to use it on their website... what are my options in order to not violate any term I agreed with Adobe Stock?

TOPICS
Licensing , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

I know, this is an older post and I hope you have found the solution on your own. I would just add the link to a post from an Adobe employee, so that anyone using the search function here may find that answer: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/transfer-license-to-a-client/td-p/11990240.

(Locking now this thread)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know, this is an older post and I hope you have found the solution on your own. I would just add the link to a post from an Adobe employee, so that anyone using the search function here may find that answer: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/transfer-license-to-a-client/td-p/11990240.

(Locking now this thread)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started