• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer credits and images from Stock individual plan to Stock teams subscription

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I allready contacted the support buy phone and they told me to send an email with the needed information. But I never heard from the support again.

I want to transfer the credits and the images from a standalone/individual Adobe Stock plan to a Adobe Creative Cloud for teams environment.

I know this can be done (support told me) but my questions are:

1. Are all images and assets (credits) transfert too?
2. Is there a refund for the standalone/individual plan? 
3. What is the procedure to get this done?

Thx!

Kind regards,

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

There is no automatic procedure in-place for this. Adobe support needs to initiate this. If you are the administrator of your teams account, I suggest to recontact support and to check with them to get this done. You will need your case number from your previous contact so that Adobe can do follow-up support. Update this threat if you need further help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no automatic procedure in-place for this. Adobe support needs to initiate this. If you are the administrator of your teams account, I suggest to recontact support and to check with them to get this done. You will need your case number from your previous contact so that Adobe can do follow-up support. Update this threat if you need further help.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started