Transfer fotolia.com credits to Adobe Stock for Teams

Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

yesterday I switched our fotolia.com account to Adobe Stock. So far 51 Credits are now available in MY PERSONAL profile. BUT since my team needs also access to the credits I need to transfer them to the "business profile" or whatever you name the second one showed under my personal profile. It's the name of my company, so I call it business profile for now

I'm not the admin! Our IT has all the admin rights. So I cannot connect to the admin console. But I asked them to do it and looked over their shoulder. There was no option to even add Adobe Stock! All that was shown is the CC Enterprise Plan and all users. Trying to click on "add license" just let us add another CC license, which is not what we want.

I just want to get access for all team members to the credits that were tranfered from fotolia. Or do we need to add an Adobe Stock plan beforehand? That would be ridiculous! That would mean our 51 Credits from Fotolia are worth nothing, since I'm the only one who can access them just because I'm the one that switched the account from fotolia to adobe. It is not possible to switch an account with a team or admin profile by the way. So I had to do it with my personal Adobe ID.

Now there are Credits my team needs locked in my account. Please let me know what we can do. Since I have to communicate with our IT a step by step solution would be nice. So the admin can fix this... hopefully.

best regards

Kevin

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Transfer fotolia.com credits to Adobe Stock for Teams

Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

yesterday I switched our fotolia.com account to Adobe Stock. So far 51 Credits are now available in MY PERSONAL profile. BUT since my team needs also access to the credits I need to transfer them to the "business profile" or whatever you name the second one showed under my personal profile. It's the name of my company, so I call it business profile for now

I'm not the admin! Our IT has all the admin rights. So I cannot connect to the admin console. But I asked them to do it and looked over their shoulder. There was no option to even add Adobe Stock! All that was shown is the CC Enterprise Plan and all users. Trying to click on "add license" just let us add another CC license, which is not what we want.

I just want to get access for all team members to the credits that were tranfered from fotolia. Or do we need to add an Adobe Stock plan beforehand? That would be ridiculous! That would mean our 51 Credits from Fotolia are worth nothing, since I'm the only one who can access them just because I'm the one that switched the account from fotolia to adobe. It is not possible to switch an account with a team or admin profile by the way. So I had to do it with my personal Adobe ID.

Now there are Credits my team needs locked in my account. Please let me know what we can do. Since I have to communicate with our IT a step by step solution would be nice. So the admin can fix this... hopefully.

best regards

Kevin

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 09, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kevin, I am moving this thread to the right communityAdobe Stock​, experts here will be able to help you quickly and better.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2019 0
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"quickly"? Doesn't seem so...

Can anyone help here please?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2019 0
KanikaS LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

We're sorry for the late response. Kindly get in touch with our support for information on this. Please use this link to contact support: Contact Customer Care.

Thanks

Kanika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started