• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial package payment gateway issue

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try again many times but don't work! "We're unable to approve your transaction at this time. Please check the information you've entered below to make sure everything is accurate. If you continue to have trouble, please try a different card or contact Learn & Support for help."

A bad experience, looks like they prevent free trial use !!!

TOPICS
Plans and purchase , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

By adding your payement cedentials you promise to pay the subscription if you like the service. Why would they (Adobe I suppose) like to prevent you using the service?

Contact your bank to see if there is a trouble with your credit card. If not, contact Adobe customer support: Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By adding your payement cedentials you promise to pay the subscription if you like the service. Why would they (Adobe I suppose) like to prevent you using the service?

Contact your bank to see if there is a trouble with your credit card. If not, contact Adobe customer support: Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My card not any issue (it using it for many service online)! My bank says the problem is with the payment carrier. (fraud prevention functions may be applied stupidly).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started