• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to cancel adobe stock

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a lot of others have had this issue--I let the 30-day trial deadline for my adobe stock membership slip and that was my fault, and as such I'm okay with paying the $29.99 for another month, but more than that is not going to fit in the budget, and there's no option to cancel anywhere on the manage plans page.

Please tell me this is not part of a "you're stuck in a year contract" membership deal, because that's pretty underhanded if so.  I've never seen any other subscription model handled this way.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Hi Robin,

I understand your concern here with the subscription plan.

Since you're not able to see the cancel button within your account page, please Contact Customer Care for the cancellation request.

Also, please see Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe to know more about the policies with the subscription cancellation.

Let me know if you face difficulties reaching the support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Robin,

I understand your concern here with the subscription plan.

Since you're not able to see the cancel button within your account page, please Contact Customer Care for the cancellation request.

Also, please see Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe to know more about the policies with the subscription cancellation.

Let me know if you face difficulties reaching the support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started