• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to cancel

New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to cancel my subscription but i have 13 assests/credits. It says i will lose them if i cancel. Any other subscription i have ever had honours what you pay for. Eg: You pay for one month, you get one month. My direct debt went out a couple of days ago so i have a new credits... surely i should have until the end of the month to use them as that is what i paid for!!! So i cancel and i have wasted money. The phone number on the site doesn't work from Ireland and there is no email address. Will i get a refund if they don't honour what i just paid for??

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you cancel, you will loose your credits. It's like this described in the conditions. Like with a phone subscription with free minutes you are paying to get access to the database. 

You need to use the credits before canceling.

If you need to contact customer service, I recommend to do so via chat. Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started