• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to download stock image

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys! I'm trying to purchase a stock image. When I try to purchase, I get a warning that says "Your Stock subscription has been suspended due to a problem with billing your account. To continue using the Stock service, please update your payment details." My payment details are correct, but I reenter them anyway just in case. No matter how many times I click save, it says "We’ve encountered an error processing your information. Try submitting again, or use a different web browser." I've submitted multiple times and used all the web browsers I have.

I'm on deadline and need to download this. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Hi Barbara,

Please Contact Customer Care to rectify the billing details and re-activate your subscription.

You may refer Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link if you're unable to reach support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Barbara,

Please Contact Customer Care to rectify the billing details and re-activate your subscription.

You may refer Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link if you're unable to reach support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started