Unable license and download items from adobe stock

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried on 2 devices to add a photoshop template to my library for use, however when I attempt to execute any of the Template's options for download, the links are clickable, however I am unable to access the template from anywhere on either device. Wether I'm in the browser or in the Photoshop application or the Creative Cloud Client, I cannot see the tmeplate anywhere. I've attempted with FILE #:  157569018 and FILE #:  245050020.

Thank you for the help. 

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable license and download items from adobe stock

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried on 2 devices to add a photoshop template to my library for use, however when I attempt to execute any of the Template's options for download, the links are clickable, however I am unable to access the template from anywhere on either device. Wether I'm in the browser or in the Photoshop application or the Creative Cloud Client, I cannot see the tmeplate anywhere. I've attempted with FILE #:  157569018 and FILE #:  245050020.

Thank you for the help. 

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 02, 2019 0

Have something to add?