Unable to access stock files as a student with adobe enterprise

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 
My university provides adobe cc enterprise to all its students and though i am logged in through my university email and have access to all the cc softwares, and my plan says i should have access to all adobe stock files, i receive a notice saying i do not have access with my current plan when i try to add a stock file to my library or open it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to access stock files as a student with adobe enterprise

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 
My university provides adobe cc enterprise to all its students and though i am logged in through my university email and have access to all the cc softwares, and my plan says i should have access to all adobe stock files, i receive a notice saying i do not have access with my current plan when i try to add a stock file to my library or open it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi S.,

Thank you for reaching out. I've forwarded your information to my colleague, but she is in Europe and won't be online for a while. I would recommend reaching out to your administrator for additional information.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello szs0183@auburn.edu

As per the screenshot: Screenshot_17.png you are about licensing an asset type which is not included in your plan.

I can  see that you have images + premium credits but I need more context.

Could you please let me know which kind of assets you have tried to license?

Do  you have all permissions on all assets?

Give me more details like: Org Name / Stock Profile / User (account)

Also confirm if other users from the same org are facing the same issue?

Thank you,

Houda

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi houdem,

I am using the auburn University provided creative cloud access and thought that included access to all stock assets.

I was attempting to access an icon library on illustrator due an app design project.

Regards,

Shreyank

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need more details about your org name thr user email address used.

If you can attach a screen shot of your stock profile menu

Also a screen shot of the offer you have in adminconsole/permissions.

Thanks,

Houda

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi houdem,

My email is szs0183@auburn.edu.

I am unaware of how i can obtain these screenshots. I apolagise for the inconvenience but could you tell me where i can access these screens and this information.

Shreyank

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for the address email used. I've checked on our Back Office about the organization "Auburn University"you are part of it, and found that you have only standard quota so you cannot license any other assets than microstock.

You can license only standard images.

I hope this answers your questions

Thanks,

Houda

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi houdem,

Thank you for your quick response.

Regards,

Shreyank

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started