• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to buy images from Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to buy images from Adobe Stock. My credit card details were out of date, so I updated the details. But every time I try to buy an image, I get the following message:

"We're unable to approve your transaction at this time. Please check the information you've entered below to make sure everything is accurate. If you continue to have trouble, please try a different card or contact Learn & Support for help."

I've tried 2 different credit cards, and two different browsers. Tried clearing the cache and cookies. Still cannot buy images.

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Hi Richard,

Sorry to hear that.

I did go through your account details and noticed that you made a purchase on 11 th March 2018.

If this is not the purchase you were mentioning above, please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard,

Sorry to hear that.

I did go through your account details and noticed that you made a purchase on 11 th March 2018.

If this is not the purchase you were mentioning above, please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

After I posted the question, I tried one more time to buy a file, and it worked. I'd been clicking on the shopping cart icon, and this kept giving me the system error response. This must have occurred 10 times. On the last occasion, I clicked the drop down box, and then clicked 'Download' and it worked.

Is this a common problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Richard,

I am glad that you were able to make the purchase, however, I have not come across such issue earlier, it might be an intermittent issue.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started