Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to cancel account

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It appears I am unable cancel my account, it just says "You’ll be able to manage your plan shortly." on my account page, I was going to use the chat option from support but that appears to be closed as well, maybe I've got the times wrong?

Unfortunately since I'm UK based ringing an American support line might cost me a small fortune so I was hoping for it to be resolved via chat but that appears to be impossible as well.

Any hints as to how to cancel..?

Thanks

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

marlab18458999  wrote

Obviously a training issue with Adobe.  I gave you my ID and a screen shot of account.  There is no option to close staock Adobe.

You are looking on the WRONG page of your account. You are on your Profile page. you need to go to "Manager Account" ,"Manage Plans".

Then you see something like this.

Plan.PNG

With a Cancel link.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For how long do you see this message now? It could take some time to update your account with the cancel feature (up to 48h) when you have freshly bought the plan. If you have the 30 days free plan, you have plenty of time to cancel.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Formerly Fotolia and my credits transferred to Adobe Stock.  Neither side is willing to help cancel the account

and refund me. Fotolia is still active until Nov 4 2019 now, so apparently a lot of unhappy people.  It should be a

simple thing since the companies are merged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello M. B.,

Using the Adobe ID you are using on the forums, I do not see that you are subscribed to an Adobe Stock subscription. Is it possible you are have another Adobe ID associated with your Adobe Stock subscription? If so then you would need to log in with that Adobe ID and you would then be able to review your subscriptions here: https://accounts.adobe.com

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

marlab18458999

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No option to cancel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello M. B.,

You would need to look under Plans to see your current subscriptions.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obviously a training issue with Adobe.  I gave you my ID and a screen shot of account.  There is no option to close staock Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

marlab18458999  wrote

You are looking on the WRONG page of your account. You are on your Profile page. you need to go to "Manager Account" ,"Manage Plans".

Then you see something like this.

Plan.PNG

With a Cancel link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said, training.  Your Fotolia to Adobe transition does offer cancel and refund that I can see. Only upgrade.

No one that I have spoken or emailed at Fotolia or Adobe has a clue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

marlab18458999  wrote

Like I said, training.  Your Fotolia to Adobe transition does offer cancel and refund that I can see. Only upgrade.

No one that I have spoken or emailed at Fotolia or Adobe has a clue

You have a FREE, that is a FREE, Plan. Creative Cloud Free.

But have you clicked the "View Plan" link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did. Nothing there.

I had paid $100 to Fotolia; There were 52 Credits left when account transferred to Adobe Stock BY THEM, equal to $52 dollars remaining, or 52 pictures. THAT IS NOT FREE.   I have "purchased" 4 photos at Adobe, costing me 43 credits. How is that fair? How is that FREE?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a plan or do you have credits?

Your image credits show up on the stock website:

Go to stock.adobe.com (be sure to be logged in). In the right top corner you should see a blue box with your image credits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you paid attention to the string of messages you would know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Case closed. Fotolia finally transferred my  credits back to the Fotolia platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did, therefore I asked. You know that what you showed was not a subscription!!!

But I'm happy that you are through and got satisfaction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My display has no "Cancel account" link or button.  Obviously, I'm forced to go online with an agent, no doubt for many minutes at least, to do that which I could do myself in about 15 seconds.  Kind of a rook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...Nor even a Manage Your Account webpage. 

I'm  experienced online.  This sort of obfuscation deserves commendation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi B. J.,

I tried reviewing your account using the Adobe ID you are using on the forums but I do not see any Stock subscription under this Adobe ID. Do you have another Adobe ID under a different email address?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. Its a freaking joke.  No one should be trapped like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tracy,

I assume that you are not being able to cancel your subscription. Kindly use this link to cancel your Stock subscription:

Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started