Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to cancel my Adobe Stock subscription

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I've been trying to cancel my Adobe Stock subscription plan, which renews on January 30, 2018. I went into my account, was not able to see the Cancel plan option under the Plans & Products section, nor in the Plan Details page. I've also updated my payment details, but still saw the error message regarding my payment details. If anyone in the community or on staff could help me out with this issue, that would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Hi Rob,

The issue has been resolved!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same problem tying to cancel efore a payment as I dont want it - now a payment has been taken for someting i have been trying to cancel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob,

I have checked your account details and noticed that your subscription has been suspended.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Yes it has as I have to cancel the payment as you have already took a payment while I have been trying to work out how to cancel this.

I have been through again and can not still cancel.

I seem to have paid for a further month ( but can not use, but don’t want it).

I would like to cancel and take back the payment you took as you seem to have made it difficult to cancel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob,

I understand your concern, however, you  need to contact our support team for refund related requests. Please see the link shared above to reach out our support team.

In case you are unable to reach support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried the chat, got swopped from agent to another.

This is a nightmare.

I got cut off from the chat waiting for a response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check your private message.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob,

The issue has been resolved!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem please can you solve Aldo my issue! Want to cancel and not be charged anymore!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ilaria

I replied to your post on another thread - https://forums.adobe.com/message/10078632#10078632

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have an Adobe Stock subscription showing when I login, but I am being charged.

Please Help!

(I also can't work out how to start a new forum chat!)

Thanks,

Celia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Celia,

Please see the thread Re: Unable to cancel my Adobe Stock subscription for more details.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Evan,

Please contact our support team Contact Customer Care for the cancellation requests.

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Additionally, I would like to let you know that you will lose access to any unused licenses if you cancel your plan, so you'd need to use them prior to cancelling.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started