Unable to contact Adobe

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi every one

I have accidentally gotten a stock images subscription (opps) and now I cant contact Adobe to cancel it. When I try to contact them I am stuck on these loading pages. What can I do?

Is there an email address I can reach them on?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 13.20.22.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-27 at 13.17.55.png

Hi Verity,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums. I did go through your account details and noticed that your Stock subscription has been suspended and that is the reason you were unable to get the 'cancel option'.

Please see your private message for more details.

Regards

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to contact Adobe

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi every one

I have accidentally gotten a stock images subscription (opps) and now I cant contact Adobe to cancel it. When I try to contact them I am stuck on these loading pages. What can I do?

Is there an email address I can reach them on?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 13.20.22.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-27 at 13.17.55.png

Hi Verity,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums. I did go through your account details and noticed that your Stock subscription has been suspended and that is the reason you were unable to get the 'cancel option'.

Regards

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 27, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Verity,

Regards

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 27, 2018 2
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 27, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 27, 2018 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started