Unable to download stock image

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download an image (ID 125427726) and I keep getting this message:

We are unable to approve your transaction at this time. There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in card number, expiration date, security code, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order. Please contact Learn & Support for assistance.

I have updated my payment information so that's all correct and current.

It's happened previously, but in previous instances I've managed to find the same stock image on other sites so I've been able to buy it elsewhere. This time unfortuantely the image only seems to be available on adobestock. I'm working under a tight deadline for a client and I'd really like to be able to download this image as soon as possible. All the other stock image websites let me use my company card to pay for their images without needing to contact customer service - if I could go elsewhere I could but I can't seem to find this image anywhere else.

Please advise if it's possible to buy this image from AdobeStock, and if not, is there any other way I can buy the image elsewhere.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to download stock image

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download an image (ID 125427726) and I keep getting this message:

We are unable to approve your transaction at this time. There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in card number, expiration date, security code, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order. Please contact Learn & Support for assistance.

I have updated my payment information so that's all correct and current.

It's happened previously, but in previous instances I've managed to find the same stock image on other sites so I've been able to buy it elsewhere. This time unfortuantely the image only seems to be available on adobestock. I'm working under a tight deadline for a client and I'd really like to be able to download this image as soon as possible. All the other stock image websites let me use my company card to pay for their images without needing to contact customer service - if I could go elsewhere I could but I can't seem to find this image anywhere else.

Please advise if it's possible to buy this image from AdobeStock, and if not, is there any other way I can buy the image elsewhere.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 07, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rebecca,

I have checked your account details and it seems that your Adobe Stock subscription is in a suspended state because the payment for the same has not been received which the reason for that error message.

There could be some issue with your card on file or charging your card for the payment.

I would advise you Contact Customer Care to rectify the issue and once the card can be charged, you will be able to download the image.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Thanks for the advice. I followed the contact customer care link which gave me the phone number 800-833-6687, but the number doesn't work. I'm in the UK - could you advise which number to call please? Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see the private message that I sent.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2017 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started