Unable to download stock images?

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone

I've been facing an issue the last two weeks that I am having trouble to resolve with the Adobe Help Center. 

I've been an Adobe Stock user for a couple of years now, but for some reason I am unable to download any assets. If I click to download an item, a window pops up saying that I should confirm my account selection (see print screen attached). Then, if I click continue a window comes up that says "Good news, looks like you already have a plan." I am then still unable to download the item. This goes on perpetually. 

The Adobe Help Center has promised to get back to me via email, yet, nothing has happened. 

Has anybody had similar issues in the past? What could I do to resolve the problem? I have logged out and in multiple times. 

Regards

TOPICS
Download, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @NadiaJ,

It appears you had an issue with your account in November. Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines