• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to purchase Adobe Stock video

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For two days I have tried to purchase this Adobe Stock video Stock-video av gold blurred lights. Computer generated seamless loop festive motion background. 4k (...

I click on the buy license, add my name, postal code and VAT number, but the "cursor" keeps swirling.

I tried to click to go to secure payment, but it won´t allow me.

Anyone knows what the problem is and how to fix it?

I tried to get help on chat, but after half an hour of chatting the person told me she could not help me with purchasing of the product and told me to call an 1-800 number, which I can not call from Norway....

Please help!

Thank you so much!

Best,

Tone Bekkestad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Hi Tone,

Sorry to hear that.

I did go through your account details and noticed that you have already purchased the file ID(125538505) from Adobe Stock website on 12th of March 2018.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tone,

We apologize for the troubles faced by you.

Could you please try to connect to a different network and then check if it still shows the same behavior? It could be because of the internet firewalls.

Also, does it happen over other browsers as well?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tone,

Sorry to hear that.

I did go through your account details and noticed that you have already purchased the file ID(125538505) from Adobe Stock website on 12th of March 2018.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started