• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to purchase via corporate credit card

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am unable to purchase video credits for my account (akil_ja): "We are unable to process your transaction at this time. Either verify your information or enter a different card number. If you are still unable to place your order, please contact Learn & Support for assistance" I am using a corporate credit card and when I try to update the info in my profile it says the: "There is a problem with the card information entered here. Please enter a different card or contact your bank." The card worked fine for my subscription so I'm not sure what the issue is. Looking at the forums it seems others have experienced this issue and your staff were able to get it resolved. Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Hi Akil,

I see you have already contacted our support on Twitter and somebody is already working with you to solve your issue.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akil,

I see you have already contacted our support on Twitter and somebody is already working with you to solve your issue.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started