Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to reach customer service

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have been trying to get in contact via your webpage and telephone for days but it is impossible.

I have two questions, first one about license.

1. I am going to buy different videos from AdobeStock which will be used in a Danish television program and will also be available on the broadcasters website, which can be accessed internationally. I am going to get the extended license which seems to cover our needs. However, I still want to make sure that we are allowed to use the material exactly the way we intend. One of the videos will be used as a press photo. It will be a frame grab from the video. Are we allowed to do so?

2. Second question is about whether or not you ever do discounts if a customer wishes to buy many videos and images at ones?

Looking forward to your answer.

Best regards

Liv

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Hi Liv,

Yes, you may use the Adobe Stock videos as per your needs provided you follow all the licensing terms and restrictions. Kindly refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? for more information.

I'm afraid that there is no discount pricing available for Adobe Stock, however, you may want to check the credit packs as there are discounts depending on the size of pack you purchase. Please see Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Liv,

Yes, you may use the Adobe Stock videos as per your needs provided you follow all the licensing terms and restrictions. Kindly refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? for more information.

I'm afraid that there is no discount pricing available for Adobe Stock, however, you may want to check the credit packs as there are discounts depending on the size of pack you purchase. Please see Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock to know more about the pricing.

Also, you may also reach our support team for further assistance Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

If you still face troubles and need further assistance, feel free to update this thread so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started