• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to save assets from Adobe Stock to library

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've restarted CC, logged out and back in, restarted computer, cleared cache, cleared cookies, tried another browser. 

After clicking the heart shaped icon to add an asset to any library: nothing happens, no library to choose, no pop up, nothing. Like a dead link. 

Can anybody give me some advice? Hardcore user, retoucher, compositing artist. I am awaiting call from helpdesk, but wish to fix the problem tonight. Thanks in advance! 

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

There are a few reasons you might be having this issue. Can you confirm is it only one library or all libraries?

• Poor internet connection, try connecting to a different network and see if that fixes the issue.
  • If you have more than 10,000 assets in a library this may prevent new items from being added. Try adding the file to a new library if you can. If you create a new library from http://stock.adobe.com/Libraries it will become your default library.
  • If any of the files in your library is name

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Thanks a million! There were a few empty libraries in my list of libraries. I Have no idea how they got there, so hat is still somewhat odd. But the names of these empry libraries contained invalid characters ( like: """ ). I deleted these empty libraries and the bug is fixed. So not the files in the library had a title with an invalid character, but the name of the library itself had invalid characters. 

Thanks again!! Up and running now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a few reasons you might be having this issue. Can you confirm is it only one library or all libraries?

• Poor internet connection, try connecting to a different network and see if that fixes the issue.
  • If you have more than 10,000 assets in a library this may prevent new items from being added. Try adding the file to a new library if you can. If you create a new library from http://stock.adobe.com/Libraries it will become your default library.
  • If any of the files in your library is named or has a title with an invalid character it will prevent you from adding new items to the library. View your library: https://assets.adobe.com/libraries and check your file names. If you don't see anything that stands out try moving or copying recently added files in the affected library to a new library to narrow down the culprit. Unfortunately Windows and Mac have different characters that are acceptable for file naming. What works on one system may not work on the other.

Please update this thread with what you discover. Your feedback can be helpful to others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a million! There were a few empty libraries in my list of libraries. I Have no idea how they got there, so hat is still somewhat odd. But the names of these empry libraries contained invalid characters ( like: """ ). I deleted these empty libraries and the bug is fixed. So not the files in the library had a title with an invalid character, but the name of the library itself had invalid characters. 

Thanks again!! Up and running now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh this is good to know thanks for posting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most welcome EBQ.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started