• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use paid image credits without continue to subscribe

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have accumulated 65 paid image credit in my account, however I am unable to use them unless I continue to pay for an active monthly subscription.

Why is this the case?

It seems highly unethical where the user needs to keep paying to access something that is technically already paid for in the past.

What are my options?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Bruno,

I can understand your point here- however, as I have mentioned in my above post that there have been payment issues for your Stock subscription hence the subscription has been suspended. This is the reason why you are unable to use your assets.

Please contact our support team for further assistance. Please find the link shared above.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bruno,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I just went through your account details and noticed that you have Stock 3 images a month(month- month) plan which was purchased on 17th October 2017, however, there seems to be a payment issue on your account and that is the reason you are unable to use your remaining assets

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

If you face difficulties reaching support through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Twarita,

The "payment issue" you mention is obviously triggered by the decline payment from my credit card.

I initiated this because I no longer wish to keep paying month to month and accumulate asset that I only use on demand.

Right now I just want to use up the 65 credit that are already paid for without continuing to subscribe any plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bruno,

I can understand your point here- however, as I have mentioned in my above post that there have been payment issues for your Stock subscription hence the subscription has been suspended. This is the reason why you are unable to use your assets.

Please contact our support team for further assistance. Please find the link shared above.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Twarita,

How much time do I have left to re-subscribe my account before it is cancelled?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bruno,

You have time till 17th of this month to Contact Customer Care and get the issue fixed.

Else you can let us and we can get a callback arranged for you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started