unable to use stock images

New Here ,
May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have quite a few images that I have purchased and licenced but when I try to use them a dialog box comes up saying "may not support the file format, a plug in that supports this file format may be missing or the file may be open in another application."  I want to know if I am being charged for these downloads that I am unable to use?  It is very frustrating as I make up a design in InDesign, and then can't use the product after I have already designed it! Please tell me what is going on,, as it is very frustrating! HELP!

FRUSTRATED WITH ADOBE!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

unable to use stock images

New Here ,
May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have quite a few images that I have purchased and licenced but when I try to use them a dialog box comes up saying "may not support the file format, a plug in that supports this file format may be missing or the file may be open in another application."  I want to know if I am being charged for these downloads that I am unable to use?  It is very frustrating as I make up a design in InDesign, and then can't use the product after I have already designed it! Please tell me what is going on,, as it is very frustrating! HELP!

FRUSTRATED WITH ADOBE!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 01, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Penny,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share the file IDs with which you are facing troubles so that we can check that at our end and can assist you further.

Regards

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2018 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started