Unable to view asset details within Library

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea why most of the time it's impossible to view the image after clicking on it and why the web site has become so sluggish ?

I have tried all the usual tricks (deconnecting/reconnecting) and on Chrome and Inernet Explorer.

When you click on an image in the library, nothing happaens!

TOPICS
Download, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reporting this I am seeing something similar, the page jumps but details doesn't open for the image clicked. Is that what you are seeing also?

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaultd4cilcfxq05q, The reason this is occurring is because you have more than one instance of the same asset in your library. There is a bug on the page that is related to recent changes in the pagination. It's causing asset to appear as duplicates and the detail view is opening further down the page where the duplicate asset is. So scroll down after you click the thumbnail and you will see the detail of the asset.

I have filed a ticket for this.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My page  is so sluggish, scroling produces "page unresponsive" messages from my browser.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which page in particular? Libraries or another page? Have you cleared your brower history recently?

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my library page and this was quite sudden. I have no problem with anything else.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many assets are in your library on the Stock site? Does the issue occur for all libraries or only one or some? Are you able to access your libraries from the assets page: https://assets.adobe.com/libraries?

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried to login and see my library on a different computer using a different browser and have the same exact problem. The only difference, it said I had Zero asetes when I actually have five. I even got the same page unresponsive message when I tried to scroll down.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please confirm that you can access libraries here: https://assets.adobe.com/libraries

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines