Unlicense Accidental Adobe Stock Purchase

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally licensed #94925804. I deleted the file using a screen in Adobe Stock, but the system doesn't show a credit on my unused images. Is there a way to get a credit for the image I accidentally licensed, haven't used, and have deleted?

Hi Scott,

As you have mentioned that you have licensed an image accidentally, I have added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope that helps!

Feel free to reach out to us for any other issue.

Regards,

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unlicense Accidental Adobe Stock Purchase

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally licensed #94925804. I deleted the file using a screen in Adobe Stock, but the system doesn't show a credit on my unused images. Is there a way to get a credit for the image I accidentally licensed, haven't used, and have deleted?

Hi Scott,

As you have mentioned that you have licensed an image accidentally, I have added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 12, 2017 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scott,

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2017 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started