Unlicense??

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to unlicense something or does Adobe Customer Service have to do this? I have licensed images that I'm not going to use. I have not downloaded them.

File #134097822 - Domestic personal assistance robot helps his owner at home. Robotics technology concept vector.

File #238148738 - Kitchen Interior Furniture Cutlery Tableware Cooking Flat Illustration

File #113819481 - Kitchen interior flat vector illustration.

File #7774169 - Living House - Sectional View

Please let me know!

Thank you!

Take care,

Christy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unlicense??

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to unlicense something or does Adobe Customer Service have to do this? I have licensed images that I'm not going to use. I have not downloaded them.

File #134097822 - Domestic personal assistance robot helps his owner at home. Robotics technology concept vector.

File #238148738 - Kitchen Interior Furniture Cutlery Tableware Cooking Flat Illustration

File #113819481 - Kitchen interior flat vector illustration.

File #7774169 - Living House - Sectional View

Please let me know!

Thank you!

Take care,

Christy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 12, 2019 0
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christy,

There is no possibility to unlicense a picture, but you may get the image credits back that you did spend on those assets.

Contact Customer Care for this. Report back if you have problems.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started