• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unwanted watermark not removed - how to report and/or get refund?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I just downloaded the image „Upper-Sûre lake view“ by Alfonso and discovered it's been watermarked by the author!

It looks like the image is not legally uploaded to Adobe Stock images, I'm nervous to use if it there's a copyright violation.

Can you please check on this image AdobeStock 213197003

- If this image is not to be sold, can you please refund 1 image-download to my account?

Stausei_AdobeStock_213197003_watermarked.jpg

Best regards,

Bob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Hi B. F.,

Thank you for reporting this asset. I've granted you a replacement license for the asset and will report this to our contributor relations team. I checked a few of the other assets in this contributor's portfolio and it seems this is the only one with this issue.

EBQ

Sheena Kaul I got this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need to be nervous! Friendly Adobe staff will grant you a credit for the picture. Please choose a different one of that nice lake.

And the picture does not meet the requirements for Adobe stock, so it will be taken down.

Looping in Sheena Kaul​ for expert advice.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi B. F.,

Thank you for reporting this asset. I've granted you a replacement license for the asset and will report this to our contributor relations team. I checked a few of the other assets in this contributor's portfolio and it seems this is the only one with this issue.

EBQ

Sheena Kaul I got this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think that this was more an omission by the account holder and an error by the stock moderator. Looking into other pictures of this contributor, I see that most of the pictures are +-50 Miles from that location. So he seams to be a local of that region (I know the region...). I doubt, however, that he is a new contributor as the current moderation team is quite strict and effective.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started