• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update your payment information

Participant ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't buy images anymore because it says I had to update my payment information. I updated it several times but nothing happens. I don't know what the problem is? There is no specific error message. I'd like to contact Adobe directly via mail in matters of personal payment-things but it seems that this is not possible. That's really bad … Maybe someone can help me here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Matthias,

Yes, you are not allowed to purchase a single image from Adobe Stock now. I understand that the account is saying that it can be updated again, but this isn't the case, as we have completely discontinued the single image purchase on Adobe Stock.

Thanks for all feedbacks. I will be passing this on to our concerned team.

Can you please let me know if you have issues contacting our support, I can arrange a callback for you in that case?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matthias,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles while updating your payment information.

Please refer to Managing your Membership FAQ: How do I update my payment information? in order to update your payment information.

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

If you still face any difficulty, feel free to update this thread.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

thanks for the fast and friendly answer. Now I found out that "images on demand" (buy a single image) is no longer available. Is it right? If yes, there's a mistake in the user account. There it says (original it's in German):  "Adobe on demand" expired. To activate it again, please update your payment information". I did this, but the error messages didn't dissappear and there was no message like: "Sorry the "Image on demand option is no longer available" …

Your answer was great and friendly, but still I have some problems with adobes way of support. Could you forward my ideas to the right place? Thanks!

1. Please allow attachments (so much easier to explain an issue, especially if I don't know the English expressions of the software-parts and error messages (I'm not English …)
  2. Support in german language would be great 🙂
  3. The way to find out, if my question is already been answered must be clearer/nicer/shorter
  4. At the beginning it always seems that there is a way for direct contact, but at the end I often landing in the forum (if it's answered by adobe staff like my question, it's great, but first I think: Oh no, please not!)
  5. Please standardize the support forums (feature request, bug report, support etc.) and make my questions available in my user accountt my questions
  6. The emails must be clearer. I'm not sure if I can answer directly or where I have to click to answer (invision make this great)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Matthias,

Yes, you are not allowed to purchase a single image from Adobe Stock now. I understand that the account is saying that it can be updated again, but this isn't the case, as we have completely discontinued the single image purchase on Adobe Stock.

Thanks for all feedbacks. I will be passing this on to our concerned team.

Can you please let me know if you have issues contacting our support, I can arrange a callback for you in that case?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started