Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uppsägning av Adobe Stock

New Here ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nu är det 3:e gången jag försöker avsluta:

Adobe Stock - 10 bilder i månaden (årlig)
årsplan, månadsbetalning

hur får man ett avslut

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Hi Arto,

Sorry to hear that.

I just checked your account and noticed that your Stock subscription has been suspended due to payment issues.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

If you still face troubles, feel free to update this thread so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

in my library I found this:

Please contact our support team through call/chat for the cancellation requests.

Contact Customer Care >>> You write from Sverige (?): Contact Customer Care  

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

Click through 'till you arrive at "chat". If "open" (there are opening hours) please use it, I for my part had the best experiences. I quote from Adobe's employee Preran: The chat button is activated as soon as there is an agent available to help.

If you are unable to reach support through the above- mentioned link please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Arto,

Sorry to hear that.

I just checked your account and noticed that your Stock subscription has been suspended due to payment issues.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

If you still face troubles, feel free to update this thread so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started