• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Urgently looking to cancel Stock subscription

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently subscribed to the Photography Plan which is all good but I'm desperately needing to cancel my Stock subscription.

I didn't realise I was subscribed for a full year until today. Looking to cancel, but can't since it says there's a problem with my payment option despite money being deducted on the same day every month since November 2017. Money was deducted today and that's how I realised. I've updated my card and Paypal details, I still get errors. I'm desperately looking to cancel this ASAP and possibly even get a refund, since I haven't even used a single stock image since the paid portion of the subscription started.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Hi Jessica,

Please check your private message.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update:

I went into the support chat and enquired about this. After a few minutes I was told my sub was cancelled and refunded then had the chat immediately closed by the agent before I could ask any further questions. I'm glad that they responded so quickly and positively, but I was keen to ask if my payment details were correct since I was apparently getting payment errors and how much the refund was for, since ideally I was after a refund for the 11 months (no matter how unlikely). I will check my account tomorrow for activity but wanted to write this here in case this thread gets closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jessica,

Please check your private message.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started