Usage rights

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a side hustle job where I create decals for cars for off-roading. I am working on my banner showing the placement of my decals. I do not want to get in trouble by any means purchasing an image and super imposing the image on the side to represent my decals. I am not mass producing the image of the picture of the truck just for visual only. Is that allowed or I will have issues? 

Please be gentle with the responses. 

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello everybody, 

I need some help with a usage rights topic.

I'd like use picture of different Italian locations and monuments on a 2.000 pieces merchanding production, plus the images will porbably be shown on some On Line Videos (maybe few seconds per each of the 5 videos).

Does any one know if for the Italian regulation there's any kind of issue in using images of monuments (for instance an image of the Duomo of Milano) even though I pay for the extended license?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards   

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines