Useless Illustrator file | bad qualitiy

Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my opinion item no. 181539379 is unusable. The content (the clouds) can never be cleared from the grid system. Or you destroy the chess pattern and thus the clouds. I already bought another cloud package, that was usable without any problems.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Useless Illustrator file | bad qualitiy

Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my opinion item no. 181539379 is unusable. The content (the clouds) can never be cleared from the grid system. Or you destroy the chess pattern and thus the clouds. I already bought another cloud package, that was usable without any problems.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 26, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The grid "shine through" is because of the cloud transparency. The grid is a layer that you can switch of.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2019 0
Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I thought, too. Everything is on one layer. Normally the grid is on one layer and the clouds on separate one.

That's what it looks like.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2019 0
Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your's different from mine:

What is your Illustrator version?

Regards, Abambo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2019 0
Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! I'd wish it looks like that!

I use on two different PCs IllustratorCC 2019 latest version. On both PC I get the same result!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2019 0
Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the meantime I checked if there's a difference between downloading from Stock to Desktop and open it in AI OR opening in AI from Stock to AI directly! You know what....IT IS! If I download it first from Stock and open it in AI from Desktop it looks exactly the same what you see! The screenshot above is what I get if opening directly from Stock.  I don't think that's the way it should be. For something the CC Library is there in the applications. So I don't have to download everything.

While I'm at it:

I like a lot about Adobe Stock, but something annoys me. Why do I always get such small picture previews? Here you can take a good example from Unsplash or Pixabay, where I get a usable preview directly. I don't always want to download a preview or have to open it via panel in Photoshop, for example. This would make me much more efficient.

- Kat -

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2019 0
Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange. If you are on a current version you should also have my view...

MatHayward​: What happened here? Should we continue the discussion in the Illustrator​ forum?

Regards, Abambo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not certain what is at play here. I'm checking on it.

-Mat

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2019 1
Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said, I DIDN'T get the same result AFTER OPENING the Ai File.

It depends if I open the file OUT OF ADOBE STOCK in AI or if I DOWNLOAD FIRST TO MY DESKTOP Computer and open it from there in AI.

THE BUG MUST BE AT THE SIDE OF ADOBE STOCK.

I DEFENITELY USE LATEST VERSION OF ILLUSTRATOR

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2019 0
Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kathrin,

Re preview: have you tried scrolling up with the wheel of the mouse while holding down 'ctrl" on your keyboard? (I assume you're using Windows operating system.)

Regards

JG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started