Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a question concerning the use of Adobe Stock images. For a research project, I am working on the development of a digital visual questionnaire to measure the quality of life of people with psychiatric problems. It is our intention to use images rather than words, so that the questionnaire becomes more inclusive.
​
​In an earlier step of the project, we collected images of aspects of quality of life. Our participants selected images online. A number of these images (about 50 images) is owned by Adobe Stock. It is my intention to purchase licences for these images, so that we can A: use the images in the digital visual questionnaire, and B: include the images in a scientific publication.
​
​Am I allowed to use Adobe Stock images for these purposes, and if yes, what type of license do I need? If I did not provide sufficient information,please let me know.

Thanks for your help!

David Buitenweg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Hi David,

Please refer to the FAQ: Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? to know about the terms of use and licensing restrictions in detail.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Please refer to the FAQ: Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? to know about the terms of use and licensing restrictions in detail.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Thanks for pointing me to the Stock licensing and terms FAQ!

Regards,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started