Using or converting Adobe asset credits for video

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased and saved 120 asset credits over the past year and am wondering how I can convert some of those credits to use to purchase one video clip. I don't usually need stock video footage and don't foresee a future need, so this is a one-time situation. Is there a way to convert the standard asset credits to purchase one video clip? It would be helpful if the credits were like currency with a conversion rate so our plans could be flexible for these one-off situations. Thanks.

TOPICS
Account management, Feature request, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Diana_NC,

You cannot convert your subscription quota to purchase video asset licenses at this time. You can purchase video licenses on demand or you can purchase credit packs and use those to purchase video licenses.

I will forward your feature request to our product management team for consideration.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines