Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Stock Photos - foreign website

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

can I use my photos for a website that is not mine?

Regards

Ben

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Hi Benjamin,

You may use the Stock images according to your requirements stated in the above post, however, you need to follow all the legal restriction terms and also the usage of right type of license is required.

Additionally, it is required to add credits for the images as well.

You may go through License information and Terms of use | Adobe Stock and http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Terms-en_US-20170630_2200.pdf for more information about the Stock licensin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Benjamin,

When you say that you want to use images for a different website, can you please elaborate on how do you want to use the Stock images so that we can help you further ?

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Twarita,

for Example: When iam helping to building up a Website, But my Name is not in the "Impressum", „about this website“ or „legal notice“.

So I am not responsible for the content of the website. In that case I would publish a text with a stock image.

Regards

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Benjamin,

You may use the Stock images according to your requirements stated in the above post, however, you need to follow all the legal restriction terms and also the usage of right type of license is required.

Additionally, it is required to add credits for the images as well.

You may go through License information and Terms of use | Adobe Stock and http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Terms-en_US-20170630_2200.pdf for more information about the Stock licensing terms and its restrictions.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started