• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UV problem on 3D stock for adobe dimension

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased this 3D item 187362789   and it won't allow me to place a decal on its surface. Its most likely a UV error on the model. If this can't be fixed, please can you credit my account back the £15 I paid? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Hello Patrick,

In addition to Twarita's reply there have been some issues with the decal feature that the engineering team is working to resolve. We expect an update early next month.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrick,

I really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me get this file checked for you by our product team. I will update you as soon as I hear from them. Appreciate your patience.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrick,

We have checked the above-mentioned file(3D model) with our product team and found that the file is faulty/ having some defects. We really apologize for the trouble you have faced with this file.

I have added 1 image license to your account so that you may use it against a different image.

Hope that helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Patrick,

In addition to Twarita's reply there have been some issues with the decal feature that the engineering team is working to resolve. We expect an update early next month.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started