vector Grafik als JPG wird nur pixelig dargestellt

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich habe gestern eine Vectorgrafik gekauft und das jpg wird nur pixelig dargestellt wenn ich es mit PS öffne. Siehe Anhang. Leider erreiche bei der Support Rufnummer von adobe stoch niemanden und ich würde gerne wissen ob ich was falsch gemacht habe.

------

Hello, everyone,

I bought a vectorgraphic yesterday and the jpg is only pixelated when I open it in PS. See attachment. Unfortunately I can't reach anybody at the support number of adobe stock and I would like to know if I did something wrong.

TOPICS
Fotolia, Troubleshooting

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi michaelas...,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you have Illustrator you can open the .ai file and export it as an EPS at the resolution and size you need for Photoshop. If you simply can't use the file I can grant you a replacement license if you wish so you can choose another image. We are aware of this issue with some files and our team is investigating.

EBQ

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines