Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

vendita opera con immagini licenza standard

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno,

siamo una casa editrice italiana. Abbiamo un contratto con Adobe per 750 licenze standard mensili. Un editore straniero è interessato ad acquistare i diritti di una nostra opera in cui sono state pubblicate delle risorse Adobe stock. Possiamo cederle nella compravendita dei diritti dell'opera senza costi aggiuntivi? La licenza standard lo consente? 

Grazie

TOPICS
Licensing , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a great question and I would highly recommend to ask your IP lawyer for guidance. My unqualified opinion is that you or your partner would need to licence the assets again for this use.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Abambo for your answer! We're consulting a lawyer to understand how to go on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started