Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ventre forcée

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

j'ai créé un compte afin de bénéficié de 10 images gratuites sur Adobe stock. Vous me demandez maintenant de payer un abonnement de 29€/mois alors que je n'ai pas souscris à cet abonnement. Merci de bien vouloir annuler cette facturation mensuelle. Cordialement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Hi Benjamin,

I'm sorry you had a poor experience and feel that you were locked into a contract.

I just checked your account details and noticed that you signed in for the Stock promo offer on 27th February 2018(10 images a month one-year subscription, where the first month is a free trial, the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.).

I also noticed that Adobe has been trying to charge you since March 27th, 2018(because the subscription billing starts from the second month), how

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Benjamin,

I'm sorry you had a poor experience and feel that you were locked into a contract.

I just checked your account details and noticed that you signed in for the Stock promo offer on 27th February 2018(10 images a month one-year subscription, where the first month is a free trial, the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.).

I also noticed that Adobe has been trying to charge you since March 27th, 2018(because the subscription billing starts from the second month), however, the payment has not been processed and the transaction has failed, that is the reason currently your subscription is in a suspended state.

Please see your private message for more details.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started