• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Very bad customer service so far...

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally purchased a video on Stock. I then deleted the video from my library without downloading it.

I contacted support looking for a way to be refunded on the purchase, since it was accidental. They repeatedly told me that I had downloaded the video, so they couldn't issue a refund. I definitely have not downloaded it. I checked my download history and my whole computer in case I did it without realizing, but it's definitely not there. They then offered to remote into my computer and help me download it. I repeated that I do not want to download it, I just want a refund.

My case has supposedly been escalated to the senior level, since I continued to complain. They say they will contact me within 48-72 business hours. I asked if there was a number I could call if I did not hear anything, to follow up. They said there was no number and disconnected from the help chat.

So, as of right now, I've paid $85 for a video clip I don't want. It's not in my library and it's not on my computer, and I have no course of action if no one follows up with me.

Maybe the senior management will contact me and resolve this, but as of right now, I'm not thrilled with the experience with this new service.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Hi Emma,

I apologize for the trouble and I was able to look your case in the account and also see that it has been already escalated to the concerned team.

I am following up with them so as to get your issue fixed asap.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Emma,

I apologize for the trouble and I was able to look your case in the account and also see that it has been already escalated to the concerned team.

I am following up with them so as to get your issue fixed asap.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started